Whether you’re a Safe Ground graduate, a student, or want to gain experience with a charity working in criminal justice, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Programmes Coordinator to work alongside the Programmes Manager and support the delivery of our programmes. He/she will be directly responsible for all aspects of programme logistics and administration, ensuring high-quality data recording and reporting; staff training; coordination of freelancers and production of material under the guidance of the Programmes Manager.
Length of contract: Fixed Term for 12 months (with possible extension)
Salary: £13,800 pro annum (3 days at £23,000) plus 8% employer’s pension contribution
Hours: Part time, 3 days per week
Location: Based in our central London office, although the role will involve extensive travel (national) to designated prisons and external agencies.
This role combines problem solving with hands on facilitation opportunities, and the successful candidate will therefore:
- be committed to Safe Ground’s mission statement
- have experience of facilitating group work (ideally arts-based)
- have experience of building relationships, networking and coordinating complex partnerships
- have experience of working effectively with teams to help problem solve
- have excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and the ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- have experience of working in prisons and/ or community criminal justice settings
- be willing to work as part of a team delivering excellence
To download the person specification and full job description please click here
Closing date for applications is 12th May 2019 with interviews due to take place on 20th May 2019
If you would like to apply for this exciting role with us please send:
- A current and full CV
- A cover letter of no more than two pages outlining
-how you meet the person specification
-why you would like to be considered for the role and what you bring to it.
- Please send applications to email@example.com
If you would like to discuss the role further, you can contact the Programmes Manager on 0207 820 8090.
Safe Ground alumni
If you’re a serving or ex-prisoner, or a graduate of a Safe Ground programme or project, you can help support us as an ambassador, fundraiser, event facilitator or volunteer. It’s a great chance to put the skills you learnt on one of our courses to good use. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Become a volunteer
We offer a range of volunteering opportunities to students, Safe Ground graduates, or those interested in gaining experience in a charity within the criminal justice sector. If you are interested, please email a CV and a short letter to email@example.com explaining why would like to work for Safe Ground. We offer excellent opportunities for volunteers including training and regular supervision.